International Shipping

You cannot send Certified Mail internationally.  If you need to track something and/or need proof of delivery to an international address, the USPS uses Registered Mail (also known as PS Form 2865) as a replacement product for Certified Mail when needing to track a letter/package internationally.

While this website does not allow you to send Registered mail, our parent company website,, does allow you to send Registered mail.  Please contact us for additional information on Registered mail at or (480) 473-3282 x222.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us